Monday, June 27, 2005

Start to a new life

All our church friends were pregnant, and we had decided to wait a few more months. Besides....getting pregnant was supposed to take at least 6 months right???? We thought if we started trying in May..then maybe by August or September. Okay, the first month I got pregnant, but we really didn't know it! We had a yard sale planned for the middle of June and I really had to use the bathroom several times during the day..unusual, but still no idea. We went on our vacation to Branson, rode everything...even the rollercoasters. On the way back to Little Rock, I felt really nauseous..just car sickness right? NOT! I was about a week late, so I decided to take a pregnancy test...okay, I took 4 pregnancy tests..just to be really sure. WOW! We were so excited, and couldn't really wait long to tell everyone. We found out June 27th and we told everyone the July 4th weekend..the longest week of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home