Friday, January 27, 2006

Goodbye to School



What a happy & sad day for me! Definitely mixed emotions about leaving Mabelvale. I had worked there for 3 years, I loved my "kids", I loved teaching about computers, and I liked the faculty. It was a major decision to stay home with you, but I think it was the best one for me. Still, there are days when I miss those kids, my classroom, and being a "teacher." But..I'm still a teacher, but now I only have one student..you, Ethan.

My fellow teachers threw me a baby shower and we recieved so many nice things! Even the cafetaria workers bought a gift! Lots of blankets and hooded towels were monogramed and it was really neat to see your name actually on your stuff. I will miss roaming those halls of Mabelvale. I look forward to going back one day, maybe when your in preschool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home