Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Morning Of....


We knew that we were having a baby that day, but it was still fun to call everyone that morning! We started called our parents about 5am to let them know that I would be induced at 7am that morning. They were so excited...I guess as excited as you can be at 5 in the morning.


Wow! What an exciting day! Even though it was "planned" for that day, we still didn't know what to expect. We started off in a room and the nurse recorded all my information. I was hooked up to a monitor for my heart rate and the baby heart rate. The nurse tried to put an IV in 3 different times and my hands were so swollen..she finally had to call another nurse in to get an IV started! She kept apologizing and hated that she had hurt me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home