Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Friends and family visit!

Your "Aunt" Andrea came to see you after she got off work that day!
She still can't believe that I'm actually a mom!

Jill Brannon was so nice to come visit us in the hospital!
Aunt Stephanie has lots of practice holding little ones!
Mrs. Debbie and Mrs. Sharron came to see you too!
Ben & Veronica are such good freiends! We were excited to see them!

We had so much company, so there was no time to rest! It was nice visiting with family & friends though and they all loved seeing you! I was exhausted and ready to go home! I couldn't wait for a shower and to change into my real clothes. Also, Brutus had never been left alone before that long, so I was anxious to see him too! You would get to meet your puppy dog "Bru Bru" and we hoped you would like him and he would like you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home