Wednesday, February 08, 2006

On the road again...


Finally on the way home! It was an ordeal to get packed and down to the car. We had to carry you in a car seat and I had to carry you in my wheelchair! Funny rules that the hospital had about that! It was wierd riding in my car instead of driving. When we got home, in our front year was a Welcome Home sign for Ethan! It told how much you weighed, date of birth, and length. On the front door, my mom had put a Baby boy wreath and it was so speical to see. We walked in the door and Ann had stocked our refrigerator with lunch meat, bread and snacks! What a neat surprise. The counter had gorgeous roses in a vase! I thought Randy had ordered them, but Ann had bought them and they were so beautiful. It was awesome to come home to all this pampering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home