Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ronnie is a life saver


The second day seemed to be especially exhausting. We had been up all day visiting, cleaning, and taking care of all your needs and then that night we were ready to go to bed! But guess what???? You were ready to party! Ronnie was on his way home from a Mechanic Conference and called to ask if we needed anything before he went home. I asked, "Could you just come hold him and let us sleep?" Ronnie came right over and was delighted to hold his grandson! What a life saver he was that night..I will never forget what those almost 3 hours of sleep meant to me & Randy! When I got up around 11 pm to feed him again, I felt like a new woman! I felt recharged, energized, refocused, and ready to take on the challenges and joys of motherhood. What a major difference a little sleep can do for a person. Thank you Grandpa Ronnie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home